The need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel the school has its own fleet of school buses designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of children. The Transport Service (optional) is operated by the school and a separate transport fee is charged for this. For supervision and monitoring a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
Mobile phones have been provided in each bus that ensures efficiency in terms of service and better communication in case of emergencies. Besides ensuring the implementation of the safety norms, all staff on the bus is well trained in first aid and emergency management.
Rules Governing Transport Facility
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced for the convenience of its students.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no, pick up and alighting stop no. Generally the bus timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Department.
- Students while traveling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.